Meditation may seem like an easy concept at first. It is really just breathing after all. But you will find that it is not always easy to get in the right state of mind every time you want to meditate. You have to really pay close attention to your breathing, and keep your mind from wandering.
If you have a lot of trouble focusing you may want to try using Mala beads. These are a strand of 108 beads that you use to keep count during your meditation. Similar to praying with a rosary, you can use them while reciting a mantra, and it can help with concentration and focus during your meditation session.
Here are our top picks for the best mala beads to help with your meditation practice.
The Best Mala Beads for Meditation
- These mala beads are made with premium quality genuine semi-precious gemstones
- The lava rocks are porous making them perfect for absorbing and diffusing essential oils during meditation.
- When wearing green aventurine, you can become receptive to impression and insights provided by the universe. It is known as “The Prosperity Stone”. This gem balances your heart chakra and promotes tranquillity.
- Black onyx and hematite are powerful grounding stones that help you stay centered during your practice. They help to balance energies that exist between your body and your mind while creating harmony within.
This is a beautiful piece of jewelry that can be worn every day in addition to using during meditation. The gemstones all have beneficial qualities to aid you in your life.
- The black onyx beads can help prevent energy drain, and the hematite can help with increasing your courage and achieve mental clarity.
- You can put essential oils in the four lava stones and use it for aromatherapy and to help enhance your meditation sessions.
- You can wear it comfortably as a bracelet or as a necklace.
- Mala beads are helpful when reciting a mantra during meditation, and can help with reminding you to be mindful throughout your day.
- The durable elastic cord allows you to stretch the beads to fit you, but keep in mind that you should check the measurements before you purchase to ensure it is not too large or too small for you.
Who is it for?
These mala beads are a great meditation aid and can be worn every day to aid you in your practice.
- Made of rosewood beads with a diameter of 8mm
- Can be used as prayer beads, as a necklace, or as a bracelet
- Made with elastic and including a dangling pendant
- This mala bracelet is of good quality and the beads are an ideal size as a meditation aid. They are small and have a good weight for wearing as a bracelet or a necklace.
- The band is made from an elastic that doesn’t stretch out or sag, it retains its shape and size even after stretching.
- The rosewood beads can provide you with physical and spiritual benefits including being good for your skin, soothing to the nervous system, and helping to clear negative energies.
Who is it for?
This mala bead bracelet makes for a great meditation aid and is good quality. The only downside may be the plastic charm, but if you don’t like it you can have it removed or replaced. It is ideal for anyone who is looking for a great gift for a friend or a family member, or someone who wants to use mala beads in their meditation practice.
- Packaged in a luxurious champagne color gift box, which makes it ideal if you’re planning to gift it to someone special.
- Made with 6mm natural brown tiger eye stone and obsidian.
- Measuring roughly 28-inch, it could be wrapped 3 or 4 times wear on your wrist.
- Gemstones, crystals, and minerals are natural energy conductors and can help you amplify, transform, absorb and diffuse the energy within your body.
- The bracelet looks beautiful and can be worn as a piece of jewelry for everyday use, or used in your meditation practice. The tiger eye is good for protection and personal empowerment.
- The packaging included is well enticing and means you can gift this to your loved ones for any occasion.
- This mala necklace can help you banish those negative feelings and promote positive energy around you.
- The beads are great for keeping count and for reciting your mantras during a prayer or a meditation session and can help remind you to reinforce it.
- It is well made and is of good quality. You can stretch it out and it will not break off or go out of shape and sag.
Who is it for?
These mala beads are of great quality and will last you for a long time. They are good beads for meditation and controlling positive and negative energy. They are ideal for anyone who is looking for a great piece of jewelry for themselves or as a gift for a loved one.
Our top pick for the best mala beads for meditation would be the AmorWing Tiger Eye and Obsidian mala beads. They make for a great gift due to the beautiful packaging included in your purchase.
Choosing your mala beads is a personal decision and you should choose ones that resonate with you. Look at as many as you can and make your choice based on what stones and colors you feel connected to. They may be something you use every day in your meditation practice and you may only ever have to buy them once in your lifetime.